Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer Re-cap (Back to San Diego)



Cassy and I took the 3 kids to Disneyland and it was so much fun. It has actually been quite a few years since I've been there, and I finally got to go to California Adventure! I loved the Tower of Terror!! Chris and my mom came later in the evening and joined us for the fun - the advantage to having season passes - how lucky:)





It was really nice to have a whole day with just Olivia:) We rarely get this opportunity - so thank you mom and dad for watching Lexi for me. I Love you both!!






One night at my parents during our family reunion, we had an outdoor movie night and it was a blast - complete with a concession stand and the kids in their pj's, cuddled up in blankets and sleeping bags on the grass!!


We also got to go to the Wild Animal Park with the family (we were just missing Jed). It was an extra hot day in San Diego, but it was still fun:)


No comments: