Monday, September 20, 2010

Summer Re-cap (Texas)


Okay, so you may have thought that we fell off the face of the earth, but we've actually just been moving around the country instead! So I promise that I won't be too long and boring in my summer re-cap - or at least I'll try not to be;)



Our first move took place over Memorial Day weekend, when we packed up our house and put everything in storage as the girls and I moved to San Diego to stay with my parents while Jed finished his training in Houston. Before we moved we were only seeing him on the weekends - so being at my parents made the summer go by a lot faster! It was really hard to leave San Antonio and all of our friends, but I refused to say "goodbye," just "we'll see you later!" We left thinking that we would definitely be moving back to Texas, we just weren't sure where?! The night before we left we went to dinner with our best friends, the Biorns!! I was also able to go to lunch with my girlfriends. Oh we miss y'all so much!!










I never posted anything about Mother's Day, but I found this picture and had to let everyone know how amazing my husband is!! One of my favorite meals in San Antonio were the Panchos Enchiladas from Canyon Cafe - yum! So Jed got the recipe from my friend Kristina and made me an unforgettable Mother's Day dinner - a true highlight:)



1 comment:

Swain Family said...

I'm SO glad you updated! :) And I CANNOT believe how grown up your girls are! Especially Olivia! We're glad you guys made it to your new home and we LOVED seeing you! Hopefully it won't be so long before we get to again! :)