Friday, March 11, 2011

Good News Comes in 3's?!?!


I don't know about you, but in our family it seems that life's events, whether good or bad, come in groups of 3. This has definitely been the case for us! After Olivia's Baptism, and my Birthday, we also told the family that we were expecting our 3rd child. But what makes this even better news (especially for my husband) is that we are having a BOY!!!!!!! We are all so excited to add another Gines family member in August. The debate has already begun between Jed and I with choosing his name :)

9 comments:

Tiffani said...

Yeah! Congrats you guys! Wishing you all the best! Can't wait to see pictures of the little man!
I guess I will have to wait 5 more months!

The Barton Family said...

Yay! We are excited for you guys. COngrats!

Swain Family said...

We are SO excited for you!!!! And I can't believe you are due in Aug.? WOW, you look SO good!!! Congrats! :)

Brooke Romney said...

That is GREAT news!!!

Traci, Skylar, Ashlyn &Treyden said...

SO Happy to hear the great news! It has been so fun to watch your little family grow. and look how great you look Jen! Hope all is going well. I think about you often. come let me do your hair whenever you are in town:) congratulations gines family

Alissa said...

Yeah for a baby boy!!! Congratulations:)

Karen said...

Yey Jenni, a boy to spoil and enjoy. I'm so happy for you and Jed. Olivia and Lexie will spoil him too. with love, Karen Rose

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting...and how fun is it that its a boy! Yay for little boys!
Hope your feeling well!

Brianne Christopher said...

Congrats Jen! Such fun news. Your family is so cute.