Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

A really cool and different plant that my mom gave me as a "Fall" present:)


Aren't they cute little lanterns - and they're real!

Livvy and Lexi with their decorated pumpkins - no carving this year! Can you guess who is who's?



Gifts from Grandma Lori and Grandpa Tim - thank you:)

Lexi wanted to be Minnie - her favorite TV show is Mickey Mouse's clubhouse and Livvy was Mulan - I love these cute girls!

The girls eating MORE sugar at the ward Trunk-or-Treat

Livvy and I making our "Mummy Hot Dogs" for our Halloween dinner - BOO:) The girls actually really enjoyed staying home and passing out candy this year:)

The finished "Mummies" - they were really yummy!

3 comments:

Swain Family said...

The girls look SO stinking cute! You guys have been busy! And you are a super creative mom! The mummy-dogs are an awesome (and cute) idea! :)

Ryan Smart said...

Your girls are real cute. I'm glad we have your blog and that you are actually blogging again. I just have to say this somewhere. If Christmas was on a Sunday and people went door to door caroling, no one would say anything. It's the same thing with Trick or Treating-you're just going door to door meeting the neighbors...except for the fact that there are witches, spiders, dead bodies and scary music instead of people singing about the birth of the Savior-other than that it's the same thing...we went out on Halloween ;)

bailey d. said...

Just found your blog....I really am a blogstalker, I know why my mom calls me that now. ;) Your kids are so cute - I love seeing Lexi's binky in church that says "Mute Button!" So funny. Glad that we just had that connection with Ryan and Erica from the get-go. So fun to have you in our ward...we love your family. So sad that we couldn't make it for the Christmas Program...we missed it so much. Everyone that we talked to said that it was beautiful. My mom, Brittany and I were so sad that we missed singing in the choir - maybe next year! :)