Monday, October 25, 2010

My New Sister-In-Law!!


My baby brother, Bryce, married Lora Light (from Virginia) on Friday October 22nd, in the San Diego LDS Temple. The ceremony was the best I have been to, and the reception was something out of a dream - unforgettable! It was such a fun weekend, spent with family and friends whom I haven't seen for quite awhile - so it was so much fun. I absolutely love Lora and of course she looked amazing:) She has a wonderful family that we enjoyed getting to know as well. I know that they will be so happy together. Welcome to the family! We love you both so much!




Lexi adores Bryce and Lora - or as she affectionately calls them, "Byce and La-La." She did so well this weekend! She was so loving - giving everyone hugs and kisses. She only had a few meltdowns - which wasn't bad considering the amount of sleep we all got:(



The Romney and Light families at the Temple with Bryce and Lora, the day before the wedding. We went to Peohe's for dinner after-wards, where Jed and I shared a "Volcano" drink and they brought it to us WITH alcohol on accident. OOPS! Good thing I didn't really taste the alcohol - as for Jed, I'm not quite so sure;) - oh, don't worry, we sent it back and got a new one!

1 comment:

elizabeth scott said...

That was so fun to see!!! Thank you so much for all those great pictures! They are a beautiful couple...and their wedding reception fit them like a glove. Every detail was so amazing! Wish I could have had a bite of that gorgeous cake! The mango and fans were so cool! Loved the tan suits and the sea blue and mango color dresses...WOW!! Breathtaking!