Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sleepover with the Young Women





Okay, so some of you may think I'm crazy, but at the end of July we had a sleepover at one of my counselor's homes for all of our young women and it was so much fun! Not a lot of sleep took place, but there was dancing, singing, nail polishing, and who can have a party without food? We indulged with a chocolate fountain and tons of goodies to dip in it! Yummy!!!!

Olivia and Alexis got to come with me for the first couple of hours while Jed was still at work and so Olivia got to have her nails done by Alyssa (one of our Laurels). Olivia was in high heaven and did not want to go home! Can you really blame her?

The youth here in Texas are pretty incredible - especially our young women!

1 comment:

The Addams Family said...

Oh my gosh. That is the absolute WORST picture of me that I've ever seen! Thanks for putting it on your blog for all to see! ha ha!