Monday, August 24, 2009

I have a 1st Grader!!!



Today was Olivia's first day in the 1st grade!! I can't believe how old and mature she is getting. It feels like 16 is just around the corner. She even picked out her outfit for today (last week). She has been waiting very patiently to wear this shirt. I think I may have a future fashion diva on my hands - sooooo not like her mother:) Hopefully she'll be much better than me. Again, I think this was much harder on me than on her. It's only been a few hours and I don't know what to do with all of my spare time! (I know this won't last very long - I'm just procrastinating all of the work I really have to get done). Oh, I love being a mom and I love my girls:)

4 comments:

Swain Family said...

Holy cow! She is growing up fast. She looks so cute and excited. Your girls are beautiful. Glad things are going well!

brooke romney said...

Tell Liv we are so excited for her. We loved seeing you guys!

Peter and Jen Bell said...

She is so gorgeous!

emily said...

Way to go Olivia! (and mom)...

:)