Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Eve




It's our family tradition to open a new pair of pj's on Christmas eve and I found these matching pajamas for ALL OF US at Children's Place this year. I couldn't pass them up but it took a lot of convincing for Jed to wear his:) He'll be so happy I posted it on the blog! We spent Christmas eve at our home as a family and it was very nice and quiet. We watched Miracle on 34th Street as we made cookies for Santa and ate popcorn and hot chocolate. Christmas morning was the same, except Grandpa Tim and Grandma Lori came over (in a blizzard) to see what Santa had brought us. This Christmas was a very humble Christmas because of Jed being laid off two weeks before Christmas, but thanks to both of our amazing parents and families we still had a wonderful Christmas where we were truley able to focus on our Savior and his birth. Much love and thanks to our families!! We love you all!

4 comments:

mandy* said...

Cutest pajamas ever!! (Jed is a serious trooper! I don't think I'd ever be able to talk Mark into that.)

elizabeth scott said...

You have a super cool hubby! I love that tradition too! Cute jams!

Swain Family said...

Major props for whatever you did to get Jed to wear those! Awesome, and pictures to boot! :) I am so glad you guys had a good Christmas, in all of the snow! I have to admit, I won't be missing that part much! lol!

Patrick will be home around Feb. 25th for a about a week, just a heads up. So if we can work it out, I know he would love to get together, and so would I.

Your girls are freaking adorable! And seriously beautiful! Too much fun I bet! And I hope you are surviving the freazing snow! I feel for ya! :)

Brooke Romney said...

Totally cracks me up! Wish our boys would have been there too, they have the same jammies! I didn't know they came in adult sizes. Mike will be devastated.