Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jenni turns 29!!









Okay, this will be the last year that I announce how old I am! In fact, after this year I may stop celebrating my birthday altogether:) For some reason I'm really feeling a year older this year:( But thankfully I have an incredible husband who even though was out of town on my birthday, managed to pull off one of the best birthdays ever! (with the help of a few of my friends - thanks girls!) There's way too much to tell every detail. So basically he put together a scavenger hunt for me where I received different clues throughout the day, from the time I woke up until I went to bed that evening! (oh and all of the clues were different poems that he had written) I had also gotten sick the day before and so my friends took extra good care of me:) My day included: lunch with the girls - thank you ladies for the fabulous gifts:), a new purse, an hour massage (thanks to Kristina and the Biorns for watching my girls), movie tickets.......! We were even still celebrating my birthday the next day! It was so great! And even better, my friend's son shares my birthday. So she had a dinner that evening with more food and cold stone cakes. This truly was an unforgettable birthday! Thanks babe - you really are the best:) I love you!

5 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

happy birthday jenni!!!

Peter and Jen Bell said...

Happy Birthday! You guys are in San Antonio, right? We're moving out there for a few months this summer and then next winter. We will have to get together.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Jenni. You are beautiful and soooooo young. love,Karen Rose

Meridith said...

Happy belated birthday to you, Jenni and to Olivia!! So sad that we had to miss out on your birthdays. We miss you guys and hope we get to see you sometime soon. Love ya'll.

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat tools[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood avenues to produce an income online.