Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US?!?!




Is it okay to wish ourselves a Happy Anniversary? Well I'm doing it anyway, even if it's not. Anniversaries never get remembered (at least by other people) unless you remind them. Although I do have some wonderful family members that did remember - but I'm not going to name any names, because I don't want to make the ones that forgot feel bad! hahahah:) (It's okay I don't remember anniversaries either)

Anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my wonderful husband. It has been 8 unforgettable years and we both wish that we looked like we did 8 years ago! It was very low key - but I did make Jed all of his favorite meals yesterday, including a strawberry mud pie last night - yummy!!!! I LOVE YOU MORE TODAY THAN THE DAY I MARRIED YOU!

P.S. Our Anniversary was September 29th

5 comments:

Swain Family said...

Congratulations! That is a REALLY long time! :) And holy crap that mud pie looks SO good! You are a good wife! :) He better have done something nice for you! ;)

brooke romney said...

Congrats, and I need the recipe for that pie. Yum!!! YOu guys are so cute. We can't wait to see you...somtime huh?

bloggingchristy said...

We're on #8 too!! Happy Anniversary!

I read your earlier post about Utah feeling like home and I was the same way! it wasn't until I lived here 5 YEARS that I started considering Texas home (plus, we're pretty stuck here now!), so you've still got time! We'll have to get together soon!

elizabeth scott said...

I had a fun time sneaking a peak at your cute family today! Happy Anniversary! What a cute family you have! (:

Lezlie said...

HApp Happy anniversary Jen... Your guys all looks so great and happy!