Sunday, October 26, 2008



I have the greatest group of girlfriends here and we have a girl's night once a month where we get together without our families and talk, eat yummy food and work on different crafts or projects. So thank you to Becky, Rachel, Emily and Melissa for all that you do for me & my family and for helping me stay sane! I always look forward to our nights together and truly value our friendships! So here are two of our crafts - the first was our family home evening board and the second was our banner or sign (thanks Emily and Becky for helping me finish the second one - this was just a couple weeks after Lexi was born) See mom and Cassy - I can do some crafts ! :)

1 comment:

Thurston Fam said...

I love this! I wanna learn how to make it! This is McKennan's wife, Nellie! I saw your blog on Matt and Bree's. I am not a crafty person at all!!